Question
Posted by: GINA | 2004/11/09

how to make man attracted to me

i have a special male friend and have known him for 3 months. he is mature, caring and outgoing person. he was interested but by then i was not ready for a relationship. however, we became friends but he kept sending me those love sms.

now, he has moved to another town because of work, but he is very quiet and im worried. he does not sent sms anymore and if e he does, they are brief. what can i do to make him more attracted to me? please help guys... and girls as well.

since he left, i must say that he has given me the GIFT of MISSING HIM (as shaun mentioned in one of his articles) and i feel its time to start the relationship.

how and when do men feel attracted to us ladies? all suggestions are welcome

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Young Mom | 2004/11/09

Is it him you really want or the attention he no longer showers you with?

Besides every man/women have limits as to how long they can stand a rejection. You hanged him for so long and probable he gave up at making it with you and because you did not promise him anything before he left, he probable has moved on.

If I were you and I was absolutley sure it is him I want/love, I would drive to him and face to face confess my love for him and explain myself clearly to him. NO MORE SMS AND LOVE GAMES, just go to him and face him. Your proactiveness and honesty will also make him love you more(if he's still interested)

Reply to Young Mom
Posted by: Kernel | 2004/11/09

That is unfortunately how a lot of people are - they only appreciate something when they can't have it anymore.

Why do you want to make him more attracted to you? You had the opportunity and you did nothing about it, or is the case that you like stringing people along and don't like losing some of them?

He most probably got the message and found someone else - clever guy.

Reply to Kernel
Posted by: think of this | 2004/11/09

maybe he has found someone and doesnt know how to tell you?

Reply to think of this