Question
Posted by: How | 2007/05/31

How to make him interested????

I love him very much, but I dont want to be too much to him, I want him to be too much to me or making him WONDER, making him feel bit jolous?

How can I do that, Please help

Not calling him.... when he call I answer a phone with very sexy/happy voice,....... be in the good mood when we meet, .... keep myself always busy......... keep your phone on vibrate, ...... what else? and and and,
Is that can make him focus or can cost a promble.

What do you think?

Not my area of expertise, but I'm sure other readers will have suggestions !

4
Posted by: positive | 2007/05/31

FIRSTLY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING.... AND DONT GET " PROMBLE" thats just weird .... here is an idea JUST BEND OVER AND TAKE IT FROM BEHIND ...

Reply to positive
Posted by: annon | 2007/05/31

Read the book why men love bitches heard its a good book so im gona get it myself.

Reply to annon
Posted by: LEAVES | 2007/05/31

find new hobbies like spending more time with your girlfriends. you think he is the only person who makes you happy and that is not true, find your own happines .

Reply to LEAVES
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/31

For starters, just be yourself and don't make him jealous on purpose, that's a bit childish

Reply to Echelle