Posted by: nippy | 2008/09/08

how to make a woman moan - ladies only

my wife are married quiet long, but she not once made a noise when cumming. after watching b/movies also , am i doing something wrong or is it prefernce

It doesn't sound like it has anything to do with you, but rather with her preference or inhibition regarding moaning. Some women feel self conscious or no need to vocalise in this way. Her quietness it is not necessarily an indication of dissatisfaction.

Posted by: Titanic | 2008/09/12

Hey Amir

Can You hook me up for a threesome

Reply to Titanic
Posted by: to amir | 2008/09/11

Hey Amir, arent u fasting - u shldnt be visiting here if you are

Reply to to amir
Posted by: Amir | 2008/09/10

She may not be happy with your di*k. Please arrange 3-some MMF for her. I am sure she will moan. As I do with my wife.

Reply to Amir
Posted by: Lilly | 2008/09/08

Some do, some don' t - but why don' t you ask her?

Reply to Lilly