Question
Posted by: MAZET | 2005/07/22

How to heal a swollen knee and feet, caused by a car accident?

My mother was involved in an accident, and her knee and feet were swollen what must she do, she went to the doctor but still?

Expert ImageArchive

You dont specify what the injuries were, but you must realise that these can take time, and there is no instant fix. However, if you still are worried, then I suggest you go back to the doctor, or ask for a second opinion. Physiotherapy can be extremely helpful in cases like these. But I must stress that all of this is dependant on the nature of her injuries, and the initial treating doctor is probably the best person to ask for advice