Question
Posted by: jenni | 2007/08/20

how to get somebody out of your life

i need some advise please

i have been seeing my boyfriend for more than a year now, going on two. However, i know that this relationship is not going to go anywere since he told me that he cant marry me coz if he does, the day he dies i will through his sister, who is older than him and unmarried, out of his(it was his mothers house) house. as it is, i am not allowed in the house because of his sister. that means that if he is sick, i wont be able to visit him or take him something. I am nto allowed on the premises. How and what can i do about something like this? how do i go about it getting him out of my life? it is difficult for me coz i am alone in this plase. I have not family and he is like the only family i have. My mother told me that he does not care about be coz if he did, then he would have wantet to look after me and taken care of me permanently, which is not the case.

Any advise will be appreciated alot.

thanks

Odd. DO I understand that he's your bf of over a year, but you can never visit him at his home, because he won't let you meet his sister ? Why not ? Does he keep her in a cupboard somewhere ? And if he was so scared that in the event of his death you might inherit the house and shove his sister out of it, apparently he has never heard of a WILL, by which, with the help of a lawyer, he could guarantee that you could not possibly inherit the house and could either leave it directly to his sister, or in a trust for her benefit. Its fine that he would want to provide for his sister, but he sounds surprisingly uninterested in caring for you. Maybe as the book title goes, he's just not that into you, and you would probably be happier with someone else, someone with less baggage ?

6
Posted by: melanie | 2007/08/21

you say you have no family but your mother is giving you advice??

Reply to melanie
Posted by: Thando | 2007/08/20

Sisi, I dont think you should continue with this relationship.

His lonely, controlling, unmarried sister wants him all to herself.

You dont deserve this kind of treatment. If he is serius about you, he will fight for you and what he believes in. So let him be the woman he wants to be and carry on with your life.

Maybe he has another relationship that his parents approve of.

Good Luck Honey

Reply to Thando

so your man has no say in this matter?

Posted by: Echelle | 2007/08/20

In life you have to make decisions and once you've made a decision you must stick with it!!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: jenni | 2007/08/20

things happened between him and his sister as well as me and she blames me for all the things that happened even though i am not the one that caused all the problems between me and her so because of that, i was told by their family that i must stay away

Reply to jenni

why aren't you allowed in the house in the 1st place?