Question
Posted by: love | 2006/07/17

how to get out of a sticky situation

me and my bf having been giong out for three months we are not staying in the same town , on saturday we talked on the phone every thing was fine , i went out with my friend and went home at 23:00 , i called to say goodnight then after talking to him i just got so angry i smsed him saying " i am not happy in this relationship and its frastrating me i just feel i need to end it , dont call me any more i dont want to talk to u any more" then i switched my phoen off then i slept , in the morning i remembered what i did i was so ashamed and i dont know why i did that. i tryed calling him his sister answere his phone and said he went out , then i wrote another sms to say that the sms's where not meant for him ' they were meant for my friend , i called him this morning but he sounded fine i told him i will call him in the afternoon to explain about the sms , CS please help iam about to lose the love of my life.how do i explain myself.

It does sound like a strange and very impulsive thing to have done, apparently without any particular provocation. What did you get so angry about ? Its more difficult, obviously, that you don't live in the same town. Just tell him what you have told us, and discuss the situation with him --- it sounds as though he hasn't taken the message to heart, so things may work out.