Question
Posted by: Joline | 2004/12/08

How to get a guy EXTRA hard

I want to make my boyfrien really horny.He was out of town for a week, but I don't want to try "to hard"
I want to do it without him knowing I'm "putting on a show"
They see if you do it without him seeing that you are trying to hard it is much sexier.
To all guys - put yourselves in his shoes - what would make you go CRAZY..........................

EMc

12
Posted by: To AA and XXX | 2004/12/22

They probably do! And they WILL get STD and AIDS and all the other lovely things that goes with that. In fact, if my hb gives me aids, I won't kil him. Nope, I will let him suffer it out for the rest of his misarable life!

To get back to Joline's question. Tie him up so that he cannot touch you. Then strip tease and dance and tease him with little underwear. But he is not aloud to touch until you go to him. Drives them mad.

Reply to To AA and XXX
Posted by: XXX | 2004/12/11

Ek dink regtig dat ek saam AA stem.n Man is nie n klip nie,het julle dit geweet.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: AA | 2004/12/10

FU--CK ALL OF YOU. HA-HA NJA-NJA.

Reply to AA
Posted by: WockET | 2004/12/09

Joline-dont bother with AA,he's one of those....

Reply to WockET
Posted by: Girlie | 2004/12/09

AA

Not all guys are as loucy you fu--cking dimwitt.

Reply to Girlie
Posted by: Joline | 2004/12/09

Howzit AA - Do you always talk in such a manner.
Did you mother not teach you any manners

Reply to Joline
Posted by: AA | 2004/12/09

All you stupid fu--cking bi---tches - you think your guys are out of town for two weeks or more are twiddling thumbs or shaking it out in the shower - GET REAL - "a Guy is a man before he is a husband" - yes they all get some pu--ssy where you idiots are not.

Reply to AA
Posted by: Girlie | 2004/12/08

Joline,

My boyfriend will be on a business trip until tomorrow so I am planning to do the same.

Here is my idea : I am doing role playing....... I am going to sms and tell him to come over and that my boyfriend is out of town and I only have the night with him..... *joking now with him* Then i will have the whole house with post-it notes with little clues eroctic messges - like places we have done it in the past.... rose petals on the bed and I bought this nice see through nighties........ And I have bought some poppers at the sex shop....

Just my idea hope it helps!!!!!!!

Reply to Girlie
Posted by: Joline | 2004/12/08

Any more original tips...

Reply to Joline
Posted by: Allure | 2004/12/08

B - your man was probably grateful that he could -|- something other than your fat arse....

Reply to Allure
Posted by: B | 2004/12/08

Bring back another girl and both get naked on the bed, kiss and stroke each other and you will soon see that he is watching rock hard and probably masturbating, you can then invite him to join in and he will fcuk the living daylights out of both of you.He will be so hard for two or three times with you all.Try it we did and he loves me for it

Reply to B
Posted by: Japhet | 2004/12/08

make him lie on his back then get naked slide all over him, make sure when yiou are wet there that you slide all over his face, his nose and mouth, when he smells and tasts your juices he will get rock, rock hard and want to ram you there and then very hard.My g/f does this to me but what aslo makes me wilder is that she then urinates all over my penis and testicles, the warm sensation gets me so hard that I grab her and ram her very very hard, alost like a rapist who has not had it and is despertae for it. Thts what we do, it works so you could try it

Reply to Japhet