Question
Posted by: Sakkie | 2004/01/27

How to gain some weight

I am struggeling to pick up some weight. I am 1.79m and my weight is 67kg. I started gym, do I need supplement or a diet?
I eat regulary and at the same times daily. I can eat anything and I will not gain a pound.

Dear Sakkie
Your present BMI = 20,8, which is quite good and well within the normal range (18-25). Trying to gain weight is just as difficult as trying to lose it. Do a Search on this Website with 'To gain weight' to access the articles I have written about this problematic subject. You will find that you may need to eat more snacks and even include products such as Ensure or Nutren (ask at the chemist) to boost your food intake. If you are very highly strung or active, then it may help to do relaxing exercise like yoga and deep breathing.