Question
Posted by: Ralf | 2004/10/14

How to foreplay

i'm not sitting with a problem actually, all i want to know is, how can i foreplay the way a woman wants it. my girlfriend isn't into hardcore stuff like oral sex... i know some of my friends considder it foreplay...

but in a non-sexual way, how can i foreplay that will lead to sex and give her an orgasm she'll never forget...

It can be misleading to think that foreplay is all about the body. It’s not. Foreplay can happen between the ears just as easily as between the sheets or the thighs. But once you add sensual massage to your sexual repertoire, you are likely to take off like a missile into outer space.

Contemplate what you are interested in having as foreplay for a sexual interlude before it happens. For example, you may like to hear romantic music or the sounds of breathing to get you in the mood. Or maybe you need visual cues, such as seeing your honey in lacy lingerie (or bikini briefs) standing at the doorway. Whatever it is that gets your motor running to kick start the process for sensual massage, discover what works for you. Then share that with the lucky person you are about to touch.

Getting into touch early on in the process and focusing on sensual massage may be the beginning of a long night of sexual pleasure.

Here are some ways to use sensual massage for foreplay:

Warm oils on the skin. More than just the surface of the skin will heat up!
Touching the obvious places, such as lips on lips, the nipples, the groin, genitals, and buttocks can send the perfect message that it’s time for nookie.
Slow, deliberate strokes will help to kindle the fire.
Using parts of your body as the massage tool or toy, such as your hair, your tongue, your breast or breath, will send him into ecstatic realms. Your foreplay with this kind of sensual massage may last a nano-second before sex starts!
There’s no doubt about it: A good sensual massage can serve as foreplay to sex, helping you along the way to a good orgasm.

5
Posted by: Gee | 2004/10/15

Gotto start some where and when you start like that nice and slow you may be surprized what she will bring to the table when she feels in the mood, women in my experiance when relaxed and put in the right mood go way beyond anyones expectations

Reply to Gee
Posted by: b | 2004/10/14

oral is far from hard core honey

Reply to b
Posted by: FF | 2004/10/14

You consider "Stuff like Oral Sex" hardcore ?

That's a very reseved approach to sex. To each their own, I suppose.

Jut a Q, have either of you ever tried it on each other ?

Reply to FF
Posted by: Gee | 2004/10/14

Try running a hot bath for her then get some wine wash her back and legs, a woman gets turned on by her whole body. If you just focus on her good bits she will not get that arroused. Then try getting her to ly down on the bed face down and touch her softly starting from her head down her neck across her shoulders and all over her back. avoid sex parts till very last behind her knees and especially the feet.

Reply to Gee
Posted by: jonhney | 2004/10/14

A good body nude massage will set the mood there is a loveley dvd out for ways to do that

Reply to jonhney