Question
Posted by: flor | 2007/08/02

how to fall pregnant

want to fall pregnant just feel like im infertile-have been trying for last 8moths!help

Dear Flor

I would suugest that an initial gynaecological assessment together with a sperm analysis be done at this stage. Also, some form of tubal evaluation may be of value, either by x-ray (hysterosalpingogram) or by laparoscopy if indicated. However, it may at this point yet be early to do invasive evaluations and waiting another 2 - 3 months may prove to be effective.

2
Posted by: Vixen | 2007/08/03

Hi Ladies,
I have also been trying for a very long time and had a miscarriage in January and have still had no luck in falling pregnant again since then. I heard about a product called Fertiboost from a nurse I know and have started using it on Tuesday. It is all natural products that helps regulate your body and hormones but if you like you can visit their webdsite and there is a forum on there where there are alot of women who have similar or worse problems than you and me. There is also something called "Unexplained Infertility Syndrome" it is all on the website. It is worth a look. I wish you both the very best of luck in getting pregnant.

Reply to Vixen
Posted by: Sally | 2007/08/03

They say it can take a perfectly ‘normal’ couple up to one year to conceive. I know exactly how helpless you feel when nothing is happening. We have also been trying for seven months, you cannot explain to anyone the feeling waiting month after month for aunt-flow to show or MAYBE not showing. I am just glad that I am not the only one. As for advice, well seeing that it is taking me awhile as well, I don’t really have advice. What I am doing is I started to take my temperature and to chart, just to see if I am ovulating.

Reply to Sally