Question
Posted by: Unsure | 2004/01/19

How to determine when I ovulate

Could you please give me some info as on how to determine when one can expect to ovulate and when during ovulation is the best time to conceive.

I hope that Kate's advice helps you.

2
Posted by: Kate | 2004/01/19

That is very helpful Robs!

You usually ovulate 14 days before your period. So if you have a 28 day cycle, you should ovulate around day 14 of you cycle counting from the 1st day of your last period.

Also look out of a clear slippery discharge around days 12 - 16. You will notice this when wiping after going to the loo. This happens on the day you are ovulating.

Best of luck.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: robs | 2004/01/19

Please read the archives for answers to your question ------> it has been asked and answered a million times!!!!

Reply to robs