Posted by: Kc | 2004/10/23

how to deal with too much eostrogen secretion ( thought to be scharge)

Please send me a reply of whether I should go to a Dr or not because I feel uncomfortable with the condition

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

I am not sure how you know that you have too much oestrogen secretion. Please give more information.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Kc | 2004/11/27

I went to a Dr for something else and told me that I had too much body heat caused by excessive oestrogen secretion. He never got to tell me why he said this as I was just too confused and in pain to ask questions until later when I thought about it to be a psossibly serious matter.

Reply to Kc
Posted by: Healthcare | 2004/10/23

Unfortunately, a soya diet will aggravate the condition as soya products contain isoflavones which are known to increase estrogen and hence used to treat the symptoms of menopause.

Reducing red meat, losing weight (if overweight) and avoiding certain face creams, chemicals and aerosol sprays known to contain estrogen-like compounds.

Reply to Healthcare
Posted by: Amber | 2004/10/23

I wonder whether a soybean- rich diet would help. I would consider visiting a dietician if I were you. I firmly believe that "You are what you eat".

Reply to Amber

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.