Question
Posted by: Kc | 2004/10/23

how to deal with too much eostrogen secretion ( thought to be scharge)

Please send me a reply of whether I should go to a Dr or not because I feel uncomfortable with the condition

I am not sure how you know that you have too much oestrogen secretion. Please give more information.

3
Posted by: Kc | 2004/11/27

I went to a Dr for something else and told me that I had too much body heat caused by excessive oestrogen secretion. He never got to tell me why he said this as I was just too confused and in pain to ask questions until later when I thought about it to be a psossibly serious matter.

Reply to Kc
Posted by: Healthcare | 2004/10/23

Unfortunately, a soya diet will aggravate the condition as soya products contain isoflavones which are known to increase estrogen and hence used to treat the symptoms of menopause.

Reducing red meat, losing weight (if overweight) and avoiding certain face creams, chemicals and aerosol sprays known to contain estrogen-like compounds.

Reply to Healthcare
Posted by: Amber | 2004/10/23

I wonder whether a soybean- rich diet would help. I would consider visiting a dietician if I were you. I firmly believe that "You are what you eat".

Reply to Amber