Question
Posted by: Xen | 2005/12/09

How to conceive a baby girlNeed advise before COB today.

The first day of my manstruation was 29 Nov 05. Acc to my doctor I will ovulate 14 days from the first day of my period. He worked out that if I would like to conceive a girl I should have intercourse on the 10 Nov and 11 Nov 05. I will ovulate on the 12 Nov 05. Acc to babyhopes.com I will ovulate on the 14 Nov 05 and should have intercourse 2 to 3 days before I ovulation . The changes of conceiving a girl closer to my ovulation will decrease. Please help, I badly want a baby girl, but are afraid that I may take the wrong advise and end up with a boy

Unfortunately, there are no guarantees. If you have intercourse too far from ovulation, your chances of conceiving at all will decrease.

6
Posted by: Candy | 2005/12/09

I have a boy and tried for a girl and followed all the steps there were to be taken. This did not work and I am having another boy. Which I am happy about. Either way i am blessed with another baby. If it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be.

Reply to Candy
Posted by: ? | 2005/12/09

I'm so sorry if I offended anyone! Maybe I should've chosen my words differently. I just felt at the time if anyone can fall pregnant then it is such a wonderfull thing. I'm just thinking, if she/you fall pregnant with a little boy will you be so disappointed and treat the baby different if it were to be a girl? I"m really sorry if I made you guys angry! I've been longing for a baby a long time and will feel blessed by what ever it might be, if ever!

Reply to ?
Posted by: Xen | 2005/12/09

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the POSITIVE feedback. I already have a beautiful baby baby and love him to bits. I know that the gender selection is not 100%, but it would be nice if I can atleast try and if it does not work, it does not mean that I would love him/her less.

Reply to Xen
Posted by: M | 2005/12/09

Don't stress Xen. There is no gurantee - rather just enjoy it and wait to see what you get blessed with.

Reply to M
Posted by: Not my ususal nick | 2005/12/09

?
Maybe if you'd stop being such a bitch all the time you would - No offence to all on the infertility site - but ? always has something "WISE" to say.

We all know that you can;t exactly choose what you want, DUHHHHHHHHHHH she's just asking for some advise, not negitivity which seems to be all you can offer ?

My advise is go look up on the chinese horoscope Xen, it worked for me!!!
Hoep this helps.

Reply to Not my ususal nick
Posted by: ? | 2005/12/09

If you get it right to fall pregnant you should be happy even if it is a little boy. Children are a gift and a privilege.
I'm sure if everybody could choose what they wanted everybody woud've been much happier, or maybe not?!
God gives us what we need not what we want. I just wish that i could fall pregnant!

Reply to ?