Question
Posted by: help me please | 2005/12/11

how to commit suicide

Okay, please help me commit suicide properly or else I'll be deformed and useless for the rest of my life.
I am going to geta gun. What type of gun should I use? Where should I shoot myself in the head? More towards the front or the back? I don't know what to do, any good websites? Don't waste your time with your bullshit "don't do it" crap because I know what I want and you're ust another screwing up my chances of getting it done properly.

What an aggressive tone ! If course we will say "Don't Do it" because we don't suffer at present from the distorting and biasing twisting of your perceptions of life and your options in it. We know that there are options for a more satisfying life available which you have not yet taken ; we dont think it makes sense to insist on taking a permanent and irreversible step for what IS, hoever much you may have managed to hide the fact from yourself, a temporary and remediable situation. Yes, you are right that there is a high risk of rendering yourself badly damages and much more miserable for the rest of what could be a very long and horrid life, by a failed attempt, and there IS no fool-proof method. I have seen people survive attempts against enormous odds, and I have seen people maimed for life or dead from trivial attempts which they used as manipulative methods and were certain they would survive unharmed.
Obviously there can be no "good websites" which would provide such information--- if they did, they couldn't be "good", only wickedly irresponsible and mischievous.
DO call Lifeline, and more urgently, call your psychiatrist, or a good local GP, orgo to the casualty dept of the best hospital near you, explain exactly how you are feeling, and ask for the best advice and help. Do you think you deserve less than that ?

2
Posted by: jag | 2005/12/11

Well, I wil say it. Please don't do it. I am one of those who was left after a suicide some 34 years ago and it has affected me ever since. Unless you are terminally ill, this very difficult time in your life WILL pass. I really wish I could help you.
Best of luck, but again, please don't do it.

Reply to jag
Posted by: Yvonne | 2005/12/11

More,

Ai mens, wat in jou lewe is so moeilik dat jy 'n einde daaraan wil maak. Ek het baie begrip vir jou, die lewe druk soms hard. Wil jy nie eerder met ons gesels nie. Kom ons kyk of ons nie 'n oplossing vir jou probleem kan kry nie.
Yvonne

Reply to Yvonne