Question
Posted by: Ann | 2003/02/20

How to combat the beginning of flue with homeopathic treatments?

Hi CyberDoc

I am currently experiencing a sore throat. It feels as if I am trying to swallow sand paper (unsuccessfully) and as if my throat remains dry, despite the fact that I drink 2l of water daily. My head feels like a balloon and it hurts when I swallow anything. From previous experience I learnt that I always feel like this just before I get flue/ bronchitis. I am generaly a very healthy and active person and hate being ill. I am currently drinking Pharmaton, Vitamin B complex and Guaronsan C in the morning in an attempt to prevent getting really ill. I have been feeling like this for 4 days now and was wondering if there are any homeopathic treatments I can try? I was thinking of Euchinicea drops, but will that cure this throat?

Ann, you can try taking a combination of Echinaforce® and Traumeel®, but if that doesn’t work, you will have to see your doctor. Good luck.