Question
Posted by: Mina | 2011/03/03

how to

I was in an emotionally abusive relationship. I finally feel that I am REALLY over it. I also decided to cut off all ties with a guy I was seeing that was literally just using me (he had a gf). and then I was seeing someone that also quite recently broke off his long term relationship. We decided to just stay friends. I know ending all of these relationships was the right choice. I just can''t understand why I constantly feel so lonely and how do I stop caring about getting attention and just move on with my life. I am generally excited about life lately I just don''t understand why I refuse to move past seeking companionship. I also know it will come in time. but I still fuss about it.

Never agre to see or remain with someone who is also romantically involved in any way with someone else - unfaithful to the other partner, they are proving to you that they will be unfaithful to you.
But where there has been a genuine relationship ( at least on yo9ur side ) its like a death in the family, and feeling upset and bereaved is reasonable and will also heal, given time and a realistic recognition of the actual situation.
And you also seem to be saying that you have low self-esteem and confidence, and are uncomfortable being on your own, feeling a need to be validated by a relationship, even a bad one. Counselling can help you to improve this situation and neediness.

3

Posted by: Fan of Mmmmmmmmmm | 2011/03/04

I think Mmmmm means keep looking and dont give up or settle for second best.

His penultimate sentence should read - its not just about the destination...enjoy the journey.

Reply to Fan of Mmmmmmmmmm
Posted by: Mmmmmmmm | 2011/03/03

Mina, come on you know you have much to give and maybe your pretty hot, hey maybe you can kiss a frog and make it turn into a prince. All I am saying is theres much hope in life out there, and much hope for you. I just hope you really get laid, sorry I am not meaning to be rude but its the most direct way to say it, i mean seriously laid.....minimum 4 orgasms. I just hope you experience that before you make any decision.

A good fuc!k can help you refocus and solve many problems.

^ This has been the gospel according to Mmmmmmmmmm ^

Reply to Mmmmmmmm