Question
Posted by: Aquarius | 2008/01/29

How to....

I have been divorced for more than 7 years, met somebody in between, lived together for a while. That did'nt work out and have been single for 2 years now. When people meet me they all say and think that I should'nt have a problem meeting a partner etc. but I am so sick of my silly response that i am not ready for a relationship - Truth is, I am desperately lonely but dont know how to meet people. I am stuck in my routine of going to work, going home and on weekends spending it with my family. I dont have any single friends so never get the opportunity to get out there and meet people. Pray tell, how do I do this as I feel I cant do it for much longer....

See a good local counssellor, and it should soon be possible for you to improve self-esteem and simple techniques of meeting others with efective self-confidence.

5
Posted by: Andrew | 2008/02/03

hi aquarius

i am a 32 yr old relatively attractive guy and i have to say that i am also experiencing the same issues.. there are not to many traditional platforms for meeting people... and most guys dont even know if it is "politically correct" or acceptable to walk up to to a lady and introduce yourself in these times without running the risk of her thinking that you are some sort of criminal freak ot biting your head off for trying.

disappointed!
Andrew

Reply to Andrew
Posted by: BUTTERFLY | 2008/01/29

HI

I KNOW ITS A LONG SHOT BUT TRY MXIT ON YOUR CELL THEY HAVE CHATROOMS FOR ALL AGES.

Reply to BUTTERFLY
Posted by: KL | 2008/01/29

Google Thunderboltcity... Set up a profile for yourself and search for a man between 35 and 40 in your area. DO NOT meet the guy after a week, first see if you can trust the man if you meet someone and then go out together and have fun firstly as friends... There's a lot of jiggie people on sites like that, but there really are great people too. You can even try facebook...

Reply to KL
Posted by: Aquarius | 2008/01/29

I live in CT and am 35.

Reply to Aquarius
Posted by: scorpio | 2008/01/29

Hi Aquarius...
Where do you stay and how old are you?

Reply to scorpio