Question
Posted by: ME | 2007/07/16

HOW TO

I just want to ask how to throw up after I have eaten something that I knew I shouldn't have?
I tried my finger in the throat but I just could not get myself to vomit.... I know this is not the way to loose weight but what to do if you just can't seem to stop the cravings??

How deep must I put my finger in my throat?

Dear Me
Please stop trying to induce vomiting when you have eaten a fattening food. This is a most destructive habit that will lead to bulimia. It is important to avoid falling into the trap of bulimia. Rather reduce your energy intake slightly for a day or two after 'sinning' and do more exercise. If you are suffering from cravings then the diet you are using is either too low in energy or it does not contain sufficient carbohydrates to prevent cravings. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of a balanced slimming diet to see what you should be eating. This diet will prevent cravings and make it unnecessary to resort to vomiting.
Take care

3
Posted by: ME | 2007/07/18

I have come to the point where nothing else works - I diet and diet and can't loose a kilo!!
Not drinking pills anymore as they make me very aggresive and my poor family suffers.......
I thought to try this for I would rather be sick and loosing my teeth than continue getting fatter and fatter!

Thanks anyway............

Reply to ME
Posted by: Mands | 2007/07/17

Are you nuts. Please see a psycologist first. Do you want to be bulemic and anorexic rather than healthy? Your mind's got to be in the right frame first, and then you can stick to a healthy Low G.I. Diet for life and stay healthy. The path you're trying to follow is one of destruction and more problems than where you are at the moment. Please consult a good Dietician and pray to the Lord to help you mentally to be strong and set goals for yourself. Your cravings will stop shortly after a few weeks of following a low G.I. Diet. I have been there and done it-bought the T-shirt. Good-luck!!

Reply to Mands
Posted by: Laura | 2007/07/16

Silly girl...

Reply to Laura