Posted by: Amused | 2008/08/07

How Stacy punished a cheater

I stole this one from the Man Talk forum. Stacy writes:

" Some time back I flirted with this married guy in a restaurant. He then showed interest and wanted to come over to my place... We could not go to his place as his "  wife was allready home"  . So, the evil in my can waken... I took him home, undressed him, and as i promised him in the restaurant, I tied him up, took out my vibe, and gave him a GOOD tease! Then I got up, called his wife and told her to come a get him..." 

Watch all you cheaters out there, you never know what you are getting yourself into until....

Posted by: Jack | 2008/08/09

Urban legend...someone living in a fantacy world...

Reply to Jack
Posted by: ?? | 2008/08/08

He could' ve resisted the urge!....Most men don' t, cos they think they can get away with it...until....

Reply to ??
Posted by: Entrapment | 2008/08/08

She encouraged him - so she is the one at fault - if she had not flirted with him - he probably wouldnt have looked at her.

Reply to Entrapment