Question
Posted by: Teddy | 2006/11/02

How soon will you see if dog is pregnant

I would just like to know how soon I will be able to see if my dog is pregnant.

She was with the male dog from 23-28 October.

Thank you very much.

Usually your vet can feel a pregnancy at about 18-25 days. Some vets can scan them earlier than this.

1
Posted by: j | 2006/11/06

you sometimes do not know until due date. it is a phatom preg and she gets milk and scratchs and all but nothing happens till you rush her to the vet and he looks at you and says no babies. I like to count my 60/63 days and then know after a month and they are laying on there back or one my lap and i feel a movement then i know there is something. Sometimes i let my lady in waiting lay on her back in my arms and i stroke her and love her and the i watch the tummy and it is so beautiful to see the little ones moving. not all the some and some times it may be for ages before you see it. Remeber take the 2 date she may not have taken on the 1st mating so i always keep 2 dates to watch and also depends on size of the dog, normally about 60 to 65 days

Reply to j