Question
Posted by: Willow | 2004/11/03

How Soon will I know?

I wonder if you can help me. I started a new pill(nordettte) 3 weeks ago.
I forgot to take my pill on Saturday, we had unprotected sex the Sunday morning, I should be starting my period today, but nothing. Will I be pregnant?? I am so scared. Or am I late because I started a new pill? Isnt it too soon that if Im pregnant to have already skipped a period?? We did use protection 3 weeks after starting my new pill.

You should start your period in the red section of pills. This may not be when you expect your period to be from before you were on the Pill.If you forgot one Pill and took it within 12 hours, you should be safe.

2
Posted by: CONTAGEOUS | 2004/11/03

Hi there ive tested for pregnancy after experiencing nausea and vomiting for some weeks then i went 2 a Dr and told me that im 9wks pregnant.I'm happy about that but i cant see a linear nigra on my abdomen but im having frequent micturation. So is this real?

Reply to CONTAGEOUS
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/11/03

Hi there. A pregnancy test should give you a clear indication form as soon as the first day of your missed period. In your case, the new birth control pill may have had an influence. Perhaps wait a few days and then try a home pregnancy test. Good luck!

Reply to Jenna