Question
Posted by: Rashilla | 2006/04/03

How soon for a blood test

Hello

I was at the gynae last week, due to sever pain in mylower abdomen. Looking at the scan hee said that a cyst burst. I told him my period was two weeks late. he took a blood test, he said i just ovulated and not pregnant, and still took a blood test for pregnancy, which was negative. he said maybe it was too early?

I still did not yet get a period, how long after ovulation should I get a period, and if i am pregnanat then is a blood test just after ovulation correct? How long after ovulation should i have the test

Pregnancy tests are likely to be accurate a week after you have missed a period or 3 weeks after ovulation

1
Posted by: Pegs | 2006/04/03

Two weeks after Ovulation would be a good time for the test.

Reply to Pegs