Question
Posted by: Kym | 2005/07/01

How soon can you do a HPT?

How soon can you do a HPT?

Why I'm asking is I've been on clomid this month. I'm VERY VERY moody suddenly (one moment I'm laughing the next I'm screaming at everyone around me or I'm crying for no reason.) I'm also very nausea and tired. I'm only due on Sunday so is it to soon to test?

I really dont think I can go through another month like I had this month.

You have to wait till 3-4 days after your expected period.

1
Posted by: L | 2005/07/01

Even though a lot of tests say you can test 2 days before I think it is nonsense. I tested too early and cried my eyes out for nothing because I was actually pregnant. I know it’s the worst wait but my advice is to wait and see if you start on Sunday, if not do a test earliest the Monday morning.

Good Luck

Reply to L