Question
Posted by: Hopeful | 2006/10/25

How soon can I use a home pregnancy test

I had a misscarriage on the 5th August, and waited two months to try again, We have only been trying this month. My period is expected on the 1st November, Is it possible to do a pregnancy test before my period is due,?????I feel bloated and my breasts are tender

You have to wait till your period is due.

6
Posted by: Hopeful | 2006/10/25

There is definitely signs before you miss your period, I know how I felt before I misscarried. I only realised what a great feeling it until I lost my baby. My husband tells me to relax but its hard, especially if you want a baby so badly. The home pregnancy test I took in my first prenancy said you could take it one day before you missed your period, but a day is not much difference. Today I feel all bloated, and I haven't even eaten much, the tender breast are back as well and they seem bigger....but if my hopes are correct I am enjoying every minute of this!

Reply to Hopeful
Posted by: Gabbi | 2006/10/25

Why is the wait so long? WOuld have been great if you could know the same day of conception that you are pregnant. That would have been so nice for all. NOw you have your ovulation, then wait 2 weeks for mensturation then wait for another 2 weeks before trying again. So long. But yes everyone keeps telling to relax and not think about it... Is there any definite early signs, even before periods?

Reply to Gabbi
Posted by: Mrs Diana | 2006/10/25

I know what you are talking about, I am also in a process of conceive. We have started this month to try, my due date is on the 5 of November to menstruate, I am also not feeling good, blocked like I am catching a flue, I have a feeling that I am pregnant and I feel like buying the test today, but I will wait until I miss the period as it happened in my last pregnancy, I tested early and the results were negative and after I missed my period I tested again and it was positive,,, lets wait my dear!

Reply to Mrs Diana
Posted by: Hopeful | 2006/10/25

Thanks, I have researched it, some pregnancy tests can be done as early as 5 days before your next period. I will wait though, I guess I'm just eager to know.

Reply to Hopeful
Posted by: sesi | 2006/10/25

Good LUCK.

Reply to sesi
Posted by: Lou | 2006/10/25

No, you must wait till the first day of your missed period otherwise you will get a false reading.

Reply to Lou