Question
Posted by: Cloe | 2004/10/12

How soon

I suspect that I could be pregnant. I am experiencing heartburn, going to the loo frequently, being super emotional and in tears for no reason and have cravings for chocolates and sweet things. My last period was 3 weeks (23 days) ago. How soon can one start experiencing "first signs" of pregnancy. Is it to soon for me to be experiencing these signs and could it be because of other causes.

Could be pregnancy or pre-menstrual tension

5
Posted by: francis | 2004/10/12

Buy a hpt and if it is negative go for a blood test by friday. i did a hpt two day before my period and did a blood test two days before my period and both were positive. Some hpt tell you that it can detect a pregnancy as early as 10 days after you conceived.

Reply to francis
Posted by: Miena | 2004/10/12

Never mind, anycase you should wait till you skipped for it to be 100% accurate. But sometimes they say it just depends, sometimes it can pick it up. You got nothing to loose do one and if it is negative just wait for your period then.

Reply to Miena
Posted by: Cloe | 2004/10/12

Thanks for the reply

Sorry Miena, I am a different Cloe. I heard that a HPT will only show positive once you have missed a period, so should I not wait or will it be accurate?

Reply to Cloe
Posted by: Miena | 2004/10/12

I just first of all want to find out if you are the right Cloe, we email each other.

Well if you are I think apregnancy test will be in order.

Let me know how it goes

Miena

Reply to Miena
Posted by: R | 2004/10/12

Cloe, why don't you do a pregnancy test and let us know.

R

Reply to R