Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2005/12/07

how safe is this form of intimacy

i have been on the pill now for 2-3months-Femodene ED.i still feel paranoid being intimiate with my boyfriend,due to a previous bad experience where the condom slipped off.so now i am on the pill and still using the condom.but on Sat. we were just being together and he put his penis in me just for 2mins without cuming, he did not ejaculate. how safe is it to make entry with the penis without him climaxing.are there other ways of the sperms getting out, can they be carried with other fluids.

The Pill on its own is more than 99% safe, so you should be well protected. Some medications, diarrhoea, vomiting and missing pills can make the Pill less safe.

2
Posted by: Curious | 2005/12/08

thanx for your quick response. is the use of other medication the only thing that can disrupt the effect of the pill. are there any other ways that the pill may not work. i take my pill every day at the same time and the only medication i had last Mon. was Lomitol, just took one.how do you know what med. affect the pill.i was under the impression only antibiotics affect the pill, i haven't taken any of that in the past 3months i've been on the pill. Is Femodene a safe enough form of contraceptive.i am 26years old, plan to marry next year and hopefully start a family after a year.dont want to use anything to affect my fertility.nor do i want to fall pregnant any time soon,before i get married.

Reply to Curious
Posted by: anon | 2005/12/07

Hi... there is usually "pre cum"... Obviously a tiny bit of spermy kind of fluid... If you are using the pill correctly, you shouldnt have anything to worry about. I personally do not trust the pill at all as I've heard of too many pills failing... or at leas too many people failing to take the pill correctly. I'm on the 3 month incjection, which apparently is as safe as it gets and I'm still a little paranoid. Dont worry though, I'm sure you are fine. Just be careful when using medications etc. or look at safer more responsible contraceptives...Other than that, if the pill is taken everyday and you didnt use any other medication, you are fine - Be very sure though, medication in any form can be harmfull to the pill. On this same website the other day, some form of wart / growth treatment was a threat to the pill. It is very sensitive. That is why I steer clear!

Reply to anon