Question
Posted by: Ntobs | 2007/03/26

How possible?

Hi Guys

I think my fiance and I might have staffed-up big time, I'm on the tryphasil pill, tuesday night i took laxador for constipation which has an effect on the pill and last night we had sex and forgot about it, and realized later that we had sex within 4 days, and the say once the pill is affected you are save only after seven days. My period is due this tuesday.
Do you guys think we should be worried? Should I go for morning after pill?
How possible is pregnancy in this case?

I assume that you take your Pill in the mornings. If so the pill will be absorbed in the system within 3 - 4 hours. If you only took the Laxador at night it will have no effect.

Dr E McIntosh

5
Posted by: Hol | 2007/03/27

Stupid bitch!

Reply to Hol
Posted by: Ntobs | 2007/03/26

Uh I'm relieved now, I just phoned the family planning from chemist and they say laxador does not have an effect on the pill, still have doubts here and there since you said it "no 100% success rate".

Reply to Ntobs
Posted by: CJ | 2007/03/26

Sorry hunny!! But do let us know if the "signs" say the coast is clear!! Excuse the pun...

Reply to CJ
Posted by: Ntobs | 2007/03/26

Uhhhh.....CJ you freaking me out now, will see if we can maybe get the morning pill. My fiance might not agree with me on this one, course he want a baby anyway.

Reply to Ntobs
Posted by: CJ | 2007/03/26

I think you should be worried. ANY sex is risky, the pill does not have a 100% success rate in any case. However, normally only antibiotics have an influence on the Pill.

Reply to CJ