Question
Posted by: abc | 2004/01/12

how painful is waxing

can someone with experience please tell me how painfull holywood/brazilian waxing is? how can you handle the pain?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi abc

Waxing is painful! No doubt about it, especially bikini waxing because the skin is soft and sensitive. But, no one has died and everyone can walk afterwards (just kidding!). The secret, focus on something totally different, nearly like a deep meditation "put yourself in a trance".

Remember everyone has got a different painthreshold, so what is painful 4 me, can be nothing 2 you.

Go and try it out, if you don't like it, go for the cream "hair removal" option.
T

1
Posted by: wet | 2004/01/13

Hi abc, is this your first time waxing?

If so then it may be quite a painful experience, until your skin gets used it. Why not try shaving it (using a good shaving cream) for now?

Good luck!

Reply to wet