Question
Posted by: paquito | 2006/11/11

How often to make love ????

My wife & i have been trying to conceive for 8 months now & she is starting to get anxious..
I saw some information one time that making love daily gives the best chance of conception but my wife heard that we shoud wait 2 days 2 make my sperm level higher or stronger.
Which would be the logical or proven answer?

Dear Paquito

The ideal is to time intercourse according to ovulation testing (urinary testing kits which are cheap and widely available). Spacing intercourse every second or third day is a better option as this would result in sperm of better quality and numbers as opposed to daily ejaculations.

1
Posted by: m.b | 2006/11/12

U could have sex everyday but if u dont on the days that she ovulates ur wasting ur time......she has to check wen she ovulates using a test kit, the calendar (day 12-14) or temp method(her temp will go up wen ovulating), that way u'll be doing it at the right time wen pregnancy is most likely to occur.g'luck

Reply to m.b