Question
Posted by: Tania | 2004/03/09

How often should you have sex during ovulation?

Hi, there is a lot of controvercy regarding how often you should have sex during ovulation. So is it better to have sex everyday during ovulation or is better to give your husband's sperm chance to "rest", and only have sex every alternative day?

Thanks for a great forum - I have really learnt a lot!

Probably better to have sex every second day. Remember though that, unless you have a problem, if you have sex at roughly the right time, you will conceive. It just takes time.

2
Posted by: Wendy | 2004/03/09

Only every 2nd day. If you have sex everyday then it doesn't give your husbands sperm enough time to build up. If you are using an ovulation kit however many people will have sex 2 nights in a row on the first and second day that the test shows positive, then skip a day and then have a final try.

Reply to Wendy
Posted by: Ella | 2004/03/09

I've been asking the same question. and I've been told by all the helpful people on this forum to have sex every 2nd day. So I'm starting 2night till after the weekend. Just to make sure.

I also bought an Ovulation Kit that I'm going to use that will make it easier. And as soon as that shows postive for ovulations, I might have sex everyday for about 48 hours.

But most people on the forum told me every 2nd day. So let's see what happens. But remember, each woman's body is different.

Ella

Reply to Ella