Question
Posted by: Mr R | 2004/02/10

How much will I eventually weigh ?

Hi Conrad. I'm still pumping nicely and still adding muscle (hey I'm starting to get there man). I am currently 84.4 kg at 1.75 tall with 20% body fat. I am still shedding about 1 % body fat every week and gaining about 750 g muscle every week. So in about 6 weeks or so I think I am going to start running out of fat and just get heavier. Now this is a slight problem. I do other sport as well which is very weight dependant. In line with "how long is a piece of string" let me ask - at my height - what sort of weight would you guess I am going to get to when my aim is to be muscular and big, but not as big as the serious body builders...(basically 20 % bigger than your average mens health model).

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Mr R,

Thanks for the feedback! It's good to know. You're also losing fat and an excellent rate! Lets put the issue of your weight this way: if you hit 90kg that would be big, and quite good. 95kg would also not be bad but the question is what sports type do you do that is weight dependant? You have to compare your goals with your needs so maybe you can mail me at conradbooysen@mweb.co.za and we can chat more comprehensively.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist