Question
Posted by: chinks | 2007/03/30

how much weight gain in pregnancy

i am into my 30th week of pregnancy. i was 59kg before pregnancy and now weigh 65kg.that means upto 7th month gained only 6kg.is this normal.i am tense as ladies they gain so much weight.how much weight gain i will have in my 8th month.i m disheartened, i feel good movements of the baby.

The amount of weight you gain is not important as long as the baby is growing.

2
Posted by: miem | 2007/03/30

i envy you.
Im only in my 24 week and already gained something like 13kg,but this doesn't really bother me just aslong as my baby is healthy and thats what i think you must be worried about.

Have a graet 10 weeks

Reply to miem
Posted by: Fee | 2007/03/30

Hey chinks,

Dont stress your little head over weight gain. As long as the little one is healthy and growing accordingly you shouldnt worry about anything else. I was 46kg before pregnancy and weighed 66kg at the end, and now i am 47kg (16 months after birth..and no dieting....) but with God's blessing my daughter was born healthily and thats all that you should be grateful for. Being a mother is something truly amazing, dont worry too much about the extra pounds, if you worried about hubby finding you unattractive then he is the one thats gonna lose out. anyway good luck and enjoy the little one

Reply to Fee