Question
Posted by: N@S | 2003/12/17

How much semen is enough?

I need some advice. I want to know if there is something wrong with my fiance or if it is just normal.
I have to rub his penis for quite some time b4 he cums. But when he cums then it is just enough to fill a teaspoon. He remains to have a hard on after that. But I am just concerned why he cums so little. Is this natural?

Semen is a combination of sperm and secretions of the seminal vesicle, prostate gland, and bulbo-urethral glands. On average, when ejaculating, the male releases 2.5 - 6 milliliters of semen, including approximately 50 - 100 million spermatozoa per milliliter. Semen is produced every day. What you need to know is that when engaging in multiple daily ejaculations, the amount of semen decreases with each ejaculation. On the other hand, if you wait a couple of days and abstain from releasing, more semen will build up, providing a larger amount of ejaculate.

2
Posted by: peanut | 2003/12/18

Khathi, please try afrikaans, you english is pathetic.

Reply to peanut
Posted by: Khathi | 2003/12/17

Yes lovy, a men can only fill a teaspoon with his ijaculation. So dont worry my dear it is normal and scientificly proven.

Reply to Khathi