Question
Posted by: HORNY HUSBAND | 2006/07/18

HOW MUCH LONGER

HI MY WIFE HAD A BABY ALMOST 4 WEEKS AGO , THE PROBLEM IS WE USED TO BE LIKE RABBITS AND IT IS KILLING US WE BOTH ENJOY SEX SO IT IS DRIVING US CRAZY HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO WAIT BEFORE I CAN SERVICE HER

I agree with Purple and Lou.

3
Posted by: Purple | 2006/07/18

Physicaly, she will have healed by around 6 weeks.

However, remember she is exhausted all time time from feeding a baby between 2 and 4 hourly 24 hours a day - each feed taking anywhere between 15 minutes and an hour, and then she has to use up almost an hour between each feed on going to the loo, eating, bathing/showering, seeing visitors etc, leaving her between 45 minutes and an hour in each feeding cycle for sleep.

Once baby is around 3 months old things improve dramatically.

You might have to give up on long sensous sessions for a while, and be content with quickies for quiet some time.

Things will take on a semblance of normality somewhere between 3 and 6 months, and by 18 months to 2 years you will be back to normal again.

Take heart though, its not all doom and gloom, sex for a woman is usually better after baby!

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Jade | 2006/07/18

I understand what u goin thru, I am 4 weeks preg and we cant do it coz I had problems with my prev pregnancies we'l have to wait until the baby is 6 months old. Dont wory yo waiting is going to be over not so long. For us its 15 months.

All the best

Reply to Jade
Posted by: Lou | 2006/07/18

You need to wait till she has had her 6 week checkup with her gynae and been given the all clear.

Reply to Lou