Question
Posted by: WANT2DIE | 2007/06/12

how many to kikll me

How many Alzams can kill me....tire of all this bs. give me an awnser! FLouxetine fow many. WANT TO DIE TODAY. TIRED OF BS TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!dont want to not succeed today, want 2 die....dont want to have stomache pumped to get rid of stuff and still live want to be DEAD!!! ONCE AND FOR ALL. Been trying since 14 nothing worked yet....HELP me out of this MISERABLE F LIFE

Why keep asking a question you know we won't answer, and which, incidentally, we can't answer, because the true answer can be remarkably variable ? GET HELP. See a good local shrink, call Lifeline, go to casualty, get help and work on the real problem.

2
Posted by: Britty | 2007/06/12

Get help - its so much easier than taking your life. Taking your life only means that you haven't managed to find the solution to your problems but there is always help out there. Think of the pain your loved ones will go through if you take your own life and its pain they will never get over as they will always feel in some way they could have helped you or stopped you so if you love them think of them. I don't know you but you are in my prayers.

Reply to Britty
Posted by: C. | 2007/06/12

Poster, seems you chose a bad day to come here. I wish some clarity for you, so you can see the sun through the clouds. Good luck buddy. xxx<br><br>

Reply to C.