Question
Posted by: venus | 2005/06/22

How many ppl have you slept with? Mini survey.

I thought it might be interesting to examine the question of how many people one has slept with. I thought we could make it like a survey type of thing with as many of us as possible (or maybe at least 20) entering our stats on this thread.

I'd like to request that no one pass any comment on another person's stats. Just leave it alone and comment only on yr own stats. I think it would work less controversially if people just enter their stats, how long they've been active and maybe a quick self-analysis on why they think their stats are the way they are. Then afer a good number of entries we can establish a mean number of sexual partners. Bit of a rudimentary exercise but i thought it mite be interesting.

Be truthful about yr stats, say 150 if its 150 , says 1 if its 1. This is an anonymous forum so truth is safe.

Some ppl haven't been counting as the years rolled on, so round off to the nearest 5 if you're not quite sure :)

I'll go first.

31 yr old woman
Partners 57
Sexual activity 12 years
Reason - extremely high libido, unlucky in relationships and chose to be sexually adventurous in between committments

EMc

12
Posted by: Bellindah | 2005/06/22

to Zuguta

why would you wish you were one of these ppl. I was a virgin at your age and I was proud of it.

Reply to Bellindah
Posted by: zuguta | 2005/06/22

male 19 turning 20 soon
partners:none(still virgin)
Tell you the truth i wish i was most of these people, thats if they not lying!

Reply to zuguta
Posted by: gay boy | 2005/06/22

24 years young
Partners 48
Sexual active since 14
internet sex 180
bisexual conquests 46
raped 3

Reply to gay boy
Posted by: Ned Beatty | 2005/06/22

Just 1 partner. I was raped in mountains while on a canoe trip. He made me squeal like a pig. The funny thing is I truly enjoyed it. I just haven't met anyone who can make me squeel like a pig since my last encounter.

Reply to Ned Beatty
Posted by: Koos | 2005/06/22

Eish Mense!! Put your minds & energy to something else and maybe we can build a great nation.

Reply to Koos
Posted by: Skillie | 2005/06/22

Male 23 - 2 partners

Reply to Skillie
Posted by: X | 2005/06/22

35 yr old guy
15 partners for now.....
Active since 27 yrs
Had 2 partners b4 marriage but got adventurous + these internet dating sites made it easy for me to meet like minded ladies, addicted now and cant stop

Reply to X
Posted by: Warren Beaty | 2005/06/22

Lost count after 10 000 partners.

Reply to Warren Beaty
Posted by: Replying to survey | 2005/06/22

32 year old lady
Partners 23
Sexual active since 15
Was married and got divorced. Only had 2 partners up till then. Started jolling and went off the track. About to get married again and back on track again :-)

Reply to Replying to survey
Posted by: DB | 2005/06/22

Why post a topic like this.Seems you are over worked.Post your email on the forum

Reply to DB
Posted by: Bellindah | 2005/06/22

21 yr old Lady
Partners 1 (sexual)
sexual activity 1year

I had my first boyfriend at age 16 didnt work out (didnt sleep with him), had my second boyfriend at 18 dated for 8 months didnt sleep with him. Now I have a boyfriend who I have been dating for 18 months and started having sex 6mths after dating!

Reply to Bellindah
Posted by: Syd | 2005/06/22

Male 56
since age 19 , 345 partners up to now .

Reply to Syd