Question
Posted by: Lisa | 2004/12/06

how many days after sex could i do a home pregnancy test??

How many days after having sex could i do a home pregnancy test?? I would like to do that before going to my doctor!

Pokkel is right. You will have to see whether you miss a period before doing a pregnancy test.

4
Posted by: Pokkel | 2004/12/06

Your chances are not so good to be pregnant. Your fertile period was around the 28th of November. So any time between 25 to 30 th November would have given you a big chance of conceiving. After your fertile period, there is no egg to fertilize....

Reply to Pokkel
Posted by: lisa | 2004/12/06

could I have been in my fertile perid....my next period is due 10 or 11 dec...prior to that I had my last period or should i say started the 14th Nov! I had intercourse this past weekend....

Reply to lisa
Posted by: mpumi | 2004/12/06

It is mostly reliable two weeks after yu have missed yo period.. but then other yu can do yo hpt a day or two of yo missed period...good luck

Reply to mpumi
Posted by: Jj@ | 2004/12/06

It depends whether you had sex in your fertile period which is usually 14 days after your period (I think). So having sex does not necessarily mean that you will be pregnant but when you had sex in your fertile period your chances are better.

Reply to Jj@