Question
Posted by: Chick | 2004/11/18

How many chick's are there

i was posting as chick lsat couple weeks but now the last 3 days somebody else using my nic

EMc

11
Posted by: confused | 2004/11/19

Thanx for the clarification, now i know

Reply to confused
Posted by: _quicksilver | 2004/11/19

were on a womans body are the most sensitive?

Reply to _quicksilver
Posted by: help for confused | 2004/11/19

It is the Sexologist ladies initials.

Elna McIntosh.

It shows she has read the posting.

Reply to help for confused
Posted by: confused | 2004/11/19

What is EMc????? It's all the Doc says. Just want to know

Reply to confused
Posted by: Surfer | 2004/11/18

Sorry to all, i made a mistake coming on and lying. I have had one bi sexual encounter and wanted to go strate, so I am leaving the forum now, someone knows whjo i am, so cheers to all, sorry to haan for misleading you 2

Reply to Surfer
Posted by: Marking Time | 2004/11/18

Yes its confirmed, that "B" and "Chick" are one and the same person, whay are you using different Nic's , "B", you started it, and you have the dense cheeck to ask who is doing it. YOU ARE!!!!! you are using more than one NIC

Reply to Marking Time
Posted by: Vraag | 2004/11/18

Chick you is then "B" onder a disgiuse.en you Serfer boy, i better have bad gramma than to be a moffie like you.Haan gonna steek jou gat stukkend ou boet

Reply to Vraag
Posted by: surfer boy | 2004/11/18

c=vraag -peed all the persons off - dutchman get your grammar right

Reply to surfer boy
Posted by: Chick | 2004/11/18

No man i am asking cos all of a sudden i got ppl posting crap remarks about me but i havent posted anything for a while

Reply to Chick
Posted by: Vraag | 2004/11/18

Are you the Chick that used to be "B" and peed all the persons off.Is that why you asking??

Reply to Vraag
Posted by: recent survey | 2004/11/18

In sa the chicks outnumber the guys by about 55-45% so perhaps there are 23 million chicks in RSA

Reply to recent survey