Question
Posted by: Nas | 2005/12/11

How many Calories do I need

I am a 30yr old mother of 2. I am trying to lose a few kg's - the correct way - by changing the way we eat - to a healthy balanced diet. How do i calculate the number of Calories i need per
day to maintain my weight and also to lose weight. I currently weigh 63kg

thanx

Dear Nas
According to international tables, adult women who want to lose weight need to reduce their energy intake to about 1500 cal per day. Excessive calorie restriction is not a good idea.

1
Posted by: for nas | 2005/12/12

joclyn at vipertech dot co dot za has a nice plan, thy it out, she has helpend me

Reply to for nas