Question
Posted by: Crys | 2005/07/14

How long to wait

hi Doc and others

I am ttc for 7months now had a miscarriage last yr March never went on something after that been trying since December,I'm just wondering how long should I wait to start thinking of checking if everything is fine. I know im ovulating.Maybe Im just a bit impatient.Just wondering???
crys

Please refer to the TOp 5 questions.

1
Posted by: Tina | 2005/07/14

As far as I know, it's normal to even take 1 year to conceive. There are a few ladies on the forum who have more experience with this and I'm sure they'll answer all your questions soon. If it were me and I reached the year mark and hadn't conceived, I'd go to a fertility specialist for a check up just to see exactely what the problem was.

Good luck!

:-)

Reply to Tina