Question
Posted by: Pat | 2005/11/30

How long till i can stop using condoms

Hi- I recently started the pill (3 weeks ago) and I would like to know when my boyfriend and I can stop using condoms.

You are safe from pregnancy after 7 active pills.

3
Posted by: Frank Lee | 2005/11/30

Wow Chickzy, you obviously had a bad experience that you can't trust a man.

What makes you think that a married man won't mess around?

You don't even know how long this couple have been seeing each other.

Sure I agree that she needs to be careful. But there appears to be a comfortable situation between them and so she has decided to use BIRTH CONTROL. You're referring to the condom as a prevention of STD's. Don't assume.

But then as you have correctly said, Pat AND her bf need to make the decision themselves.

Hey Pat, good on you for taking birth control precautions.

Reply to Frank Lee
Posted by: Chickzy | 2005/11/30

unless yall r planning to get married never u don't know wat ur man does and don't do believe me u stick with condoms all the way they might take up ALL the time to put on and all but it's worth is trust me I know , but then again it's ur choice but make the right choice how old are you i guesse u are still young u've got a lot ahead of u to destroye it for a moments pleasure

Reply to Chickzy
Posted by: Dee | 2005/11/30

I would give it at least two months.

Reply to Dee