Question
Posted by: Nimue | 2004/11/09

How long does ovulation discharge last?

I am in my second month of fertility treatment (Clomid) and took it from day 5 - 9 of my cycle this month.
According to my gynae I was supposed to have ovulated on Saturday. I was injected with Profasi on Saturday afternoon. We could not try to concieve on Saturday but we did on Sunday and Monday and will try again tonight.
My question is.....how long does the egg white ovulation discharge last? as I have had the discharge for about a week, and should we go on trying to concieve?

The discharge lasts 3-4 days usually.
You have probably caught the fertile period, so just go back to having intercourse when you feel like it rather than 'trying'.