Question
Posted by: lee-ann | 2005/07/08

How long does it take

i was on the pill (ginette) for about 2-3yrs and i stopped two weeks ago , I wanna know how long will it take before i concieve

Have a look at the Top 5 questions.

2
Posted by: SS | 2005/07/08

HI Lee-Ann

it took me 6 months to conceive, i was on triphasil for over 5 years,
it takes your body time to adjust, just keep taking your folic acid tabs,
GOOD LUCK
SS

Reply to SS
Posted by: Lee | 2005/07/08

Hi lee-anne,

This varies from person toperson. Some woman are able to conceive the first month they stop the pill. In others it could take up to three months for there bodies to get back to normal and for ovulation to regulate again. Also bearing in mind that it can take a normnal healthy couple up to a year to conceieve.

All advise i can give is take your folic acid, eat healthily and try work out your most fertile days.
It all happens in good time.

Take care!!

Reply to Lee