Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2004/12/15

How long before we ttc should my husband start using staminogro?

We ttc for more than a year and when I visited my gynae he told me that I must have the Rubella vaccination first and wait 3 months before ttc. The 3 months will be over February 2005. When can my husband start taking staminogro? His sperm count was a little low when he was tested.

He could start now.

3
Posted by: Nix | 2004/12/15

You can both start taking staminogro now (my hubby and I are both on it). It benefits egg and sperm quality. The medfem clinic recommends husband and wife ttc take 4 tablets at night. Start with two each and build up to 4 each over a few weeks - read the pamphlet.

February will be here before you know it!
Nix
x

Reply to Nix
Posted by: twink | 2004/12/15

Don't forget to start taking folic acid so long - it is very important!

Reply to twink
Posted by: Tilli | 2004/12/15

Hi Michelle,
The life cycle of sperm is about 3 months, so the real benefit will only been seen after 3 months, although some benefit will occur after the 1st month - therefore it would be best if he started taking them now.

Reply to Tilli