Question
Posted by: How long before vitamins take effect? | 2007/04/10

How long before vitamins take effect?

A week ago, I started taking Vitamin B-complex and Iron supplements (as an alternative to Trepiline) to help a foot problem.
How long before I know if they're helping or not?

Dear Reader
I surmise that you also asked me the previous question. It can take up to a month or more for the effect of supplements to become apparent. Iron supplements usually have to be taken for 3 months or longer to replenish depleted iron stores.
Please be patient, vitamin and mineral supplements don't give instant results like antibiotics or other medications.