Question
Posted by: Zit | 2008/01/16

How long before I get pregnant

I started using the Nur Isterate in 1999 and I was 22 yrs. In 2003 August I stopped and started taking the Femodene ED when I was due for my next injection. I stopped taking the pill on the 13 Jan 2008 and I'm 31 yrs. I am ready to have a baby, can u tell me how long will the effects of the wear off? And how long it will take me to get pregnant?

Have a look at the Top 5 questions on falling pregnant after stopping contraception.

1
Posted by: Jacqui | 2008/08/29

I want to fall pregnant now. I had my last period on Mon 19 Aug - and finished Friday 22 Aug. I stopped my pill on Saturday 23 Aug. How long will it take to fall pregnant? Is there a quicker way to help it happen faster? Am i in my ovulation period now?

Reply to Jacqui