Question
Posted by: My Love | 2005/07/12

How long after Ovaluting????????????????????????????????

I just need to know when can you do a pregnancy test after you have been ovaluting? Like me and my husbabd are TCCing and then our my Ovaluting days finish on the 14 so i just need to knoe how sson can i do an HPT without having to wait for my period as it's a long wait if i have to wait and see a\if i get my period or not. Please advice i'm so enxious.

With a home pregnancy test, you have to wait till 3-4 days after your expected period.

4
Posted by: My Love | 2005/07/13

Thanks guys

Reply to My Love
Posted by: D | 2005/07/12

I know the feeling. I have 2 weeks to wait before my period hopefully doesn't arrive. It's the worst time and the waiting feels like forever but will be worth it in the end (hopefully). Sometimes if you do the HPT too early it shows negagtive. Try be patient for a little while longer. I pray that it works out for you! let us know

Reply to D
Posted by: Lee | 2005/07/12

Hi there,

A HPT will be most accurate about a day after missing your period. Your HCG levels will still be far too low as you have to wait for implantation. You may try a bloodtest 3 days after, this may show a more accurate reading.

Take care!

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Tina | 2005/07/12

You should be able to test about 3 days after you think you have conceived. A blood test is obviously the most accurate, but in the meantime try a hpt.

Reply to Tina