Question
Posted by: how long | 2007/04/16

how long

hi there

i'm 22 year old guy, skiinn/slim i suppose; weigh 60kg and am 1,73/4m. i want to start gymming today (bout 4 times a week) and was wondering how long would it take for me to see start seeing results?

thanks

It depends, i can't give you an answer that is guaranteed to work, because there are just too many things to consider to this one. For example, you diet, your genes, how you train, what you do in training, all impact on your results.

But i would say that in order to actually start LOOKING bigger, you are talking at least 2 to 3 months, for a start. You'll get stronger quite quickly, sure, and that's really a good thing, but it will take a little longer to start SEEING results in the mirror. But my advice is to forget about that, and aim for strength gains. that's a result you can control, it's easy to measure and you'll see it happen quite fast. So in your training, make notes on how much you are lifting and how often and you'll see soon enough that it's getting better.

Ross