Question
Posted by: phushi | 2007/02/27

how long

im on 5th day on this thrush cream but i still feel uncormfotable and a bit of burn on my vagina how long does it take for the cream to work im getting my period on the 2nd of march.its really painfull and i dont know what else to do now,

It can take 4-5 days for the cream to work. It sounds like the symptoms are improving/. They will not resolve completely straight away.

2
Posted by: phushi | 2007/02/27

thanks maya for the advise, do i need a prescription for these pessaries?

Reply to phushi
Posted by: Maya | 2007/02/27

Try using caneston or gyno-daktarin pessaries as well as the cream, they are far more effective then the cream alone. Absatin from sex until your are 100% clear and your partner must use the cream as well for 3 days:)

Reply to Maya