Question
Posted by: sideways | 2006/04/12

How is it possible

How is it possible that you meet woman, they are immediately attracted to you and you them. You hit it off, you have plenty in common and see each other a few times and kis, all seems well and then suddenly they decide it is not meant to be and move on. This happens to me over and over again and I don't know why and the woman themselves are seemingly incapable of explaining it themselves when asked. I am a decent man, considered intelligent, good looking, kind and loyal by many. I am by no means perfect, I have a bit of a wild untamable side which can be a bit much sometimes, but with all these wman I have not ever let that side get out of control and yet I keep failing. I am mystified? I was raised by 3 woman so I feel that I am good with woman, I can talk to any woman for hours. I listen and am respectful and well mannered. I just don't get it? am I perhaps a bit much? do i need to be less evolved and more neanderthal? do I need to actually unleash this untamable wild side and care less what the woman think and then they will see me as more manly and be more attracted? what?

Good responses from Honey and Frusty

2
Posted by: Frusty | 2006/04/12

sideways, I agree with Honey. Don't let other people change what is in essence you! I know it is hard to see the positive side of things at the moment, but just imagine if you had got more involved with one of these ladies who doesn't appreciate you for who you are and what you stand for. What a mess you would have been in then. Rather the relationship go no further and you are then free to find that one special person who is out there for you.

You know what you are and what you want out of a relationship. Don't settle for second best for any reason whatsoever.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Honey | 2006/04/12

Hi sideways.

I honestly think you are a wonderful person and you mustn't change for no one and always be yourself. Maybe you just met the women who doesn't know what they want and haven't met the right person yet.

Just don't be who you're not when the time is right you will meet someone who will love you for who you are and appreciate all your great qualities. i don't think changing who you are will change anything but i know many women would love to have a man like you.

Don't give up hope coz it happens over and over again and don't be too hard on yourself when the time is right you will meet the right person. (i know and i've there)

Best wishes.

Reply to Honey